Thursday, March 16, 2006

a blog before my brain rests...


crazy game tonight ... i could have closed the game out in regulation, but i only made 1 of 2 freethrows. so we went into overtime. in overtime we were down 2 with 30 seconds left... i'm wide open so i shoot a 3, clank, of the front rim... dunn gets the rebound and kicks it to me again for a open 3, clank, off the back rim... eugene gets the rebound and the ball is swung back to me with 8 seconds, i shoot my 3rd three in a 20 second span, with wobbly tired legs...3rd times a charm, swish! i shot 3 3's in the last 30 seconds, and isn't it ironic that i also scored 33 points in the game? crazy game tonight... time to rest my brain before work tomorrow... peace in the middle east pleease (note: this pic isn't from tonights game but thats me shootin tha tre)

No comments: